Mr. Md. Mohiuddin is a Ph.D. student at the Hokkaido University, Japan. His fields of research interest are Information theory, Epidemiology, Biomathematics. His current research topic is to explore the underlying mechanism of cells in collective movement using information theoretic approach. He passed B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Mathematics from University of Rajshahi, Bangladesh. He started his teaching career at Daffodil International University(DIU), Dhaka, Bangladesh in May 02,2015 and then,after four years teaching at (DIU), he joined at Comilla University in February 21, 2019. He was born into a Muslim family on March 05, 1989 in a village (Baher Kalmina) of Homna,Comilla, Bangladesh. He is the second child of Mr. Md. Morshid Miah and Piara Begum among their two sons and one daughter.
|Master of Science (M.Sc.)||Rajshahi University Rajshahi||Department of Mathematics||2013|
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)||Rajshahi University||Department of Mathematics||2008|
Daffodil International University, Dhaka, Bangladesh
1. Kuddus MA, Mohiuddin M, Rahman A. Mathematical analysis of a measles transmission dynamics model in Bangladesh with double dose vaccination. Scientific Reports. 2021 Aug 16;11(1):1-6.
2. Uddin MJ, Halim MA, Mohiuddin M, Shalauddin. Copper oxide-water nanofluid flow within an annulus shaped cavity: a numerical study on natural convective heat transfer. InAnnales de Chimie-Science des Matériaux 2017 Jan 1 (Vol. 41, No. 3-4, pp. 239-260). 14, RUE DE PROVIGNY, 94236 CACHAN, FRANCE: LAVOISIER.
3. Alam MJ, Loskor WZ, Mohiuddin M. Time Dependent Wave Propagation Modeling Using Finite Difference Scheme of 2D Wave Equation Based on Absorbing and Reflecting Boundaries. Journal of Applied Mathematics and Physics. 2021 Sep 2;9(9):2334-44.
4. Malek A, Hoque A, Mohiuddin M. Effect of Hematocrit Level on the Blood Flow through Stenosed Artery: A Theoretical Study. Engineering International. 2015 Dec 30;3(2):87-96.
5. MOHIUDDIN M, ALAM J. AN INVESTIGATION OF THE EFFECTS OF STENOSIS AND REYNOLDS NUMBER ON BLOOD FLOW: A THEORETICAL STUDY. Asian Journal of Current Research. 2020 Sep 7:33-41.