Professor Dr. Mohammed Belal Uddin is the founder Chairman of the Department of Accounting & Information Systems (AIS) of Comilla University. He got his undergraduate (BBA) and graduate (MBA) degrees in accounting from the University of Dhaka. Later he obtained doctorate degree in accounting from the School of Management, Xiamen University in China. He is an associate member of the Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of Bangladesh (ICMAB). Uddin’s research interest includes cost management, interfirm relationships, operations and supply chain management, corporate governance, customer satisfaction etc.
|PhD||School of Management, Xiamen University, Xiamen||Doctor of Philosophy||2011|
|Cost and Management Accountant (CMA)||The Cost and Management Accountants of Bangladesh (ICMAB)||2017|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||Dept of AIS, University of Dhaka, Dhaka||Accounting & Information Systems||2003|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||Dept of AIS, University of Dhaka, Dhaka||Accounting & Information Systems||2002|
|Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC)||Dhaka Commerce College, Dhaka||Commerce||1997|
|Secondary School Certificate (SSC)||Chandola K.B. High School, Comilla||Science||1995|
1. Uddin, M. B. (2022). The effect of strategic commitment and supply chain collaboration on operational and innovation performance. IIMB Management Review. Elsevier.
2. Uddin, M. B., & Akhter, B. (2022). Investigating the relationship between top management commitment, supply chain collaboration, and sustainable firm performance in the agro-processing supply chain. Operations Management Research, Springer Nature, 15, 1399–1417.
3. Uddin, M. B., Fu, Y., & Akhter, B. (2020). Inter-organizational cost management: effects of antecedents and methods in a hybrid relational context. Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing, Emerald, 35(5), 909-923.
4. Uddin, M. B. (2019). Customer loyalty in the fast food restaurants of Bangladesh. British Food Journal, Emerald, 121(11), 2791-2808.
5. Uddin, M. B., & Akhter, B. (2019). Antecedents and outcomes of supply chain management in Bangladesh. Modern Supply Chain Research and Applications, Emerald, 1(1), 68-87.
6. Uddin, M. B. (2013). Techniques of interorganizational cost management: A review essay. Journal of Statistics and Management Systems, Taylor & Francis, 16(1), 89-108.
7. Uddin, M. B., & Akhter, B. (2012). Determinants of customer satisfaction of banking industry in Bangladesh. Pakistan Journal of Commerce and Social Sciences (PJCSS), 6(2), 242-256.
8. Uddin, M. B. (2012). Interfirm cooperation and information sharing through interlocking directorates. Management & Marketing-Craiova, Editura Universitaria Craiova (2), 205-214.